Physical Activity Zone
Welcome to the Plumcroft Physical Activity Zone. Here, you will find links to a range of ways to be active and fit whilst at home. We know keeping active makes us feel good so it’s more important than ever that we keep challenging ourselves to move about and have some fun. Why not see if you can get your grown-ups to join in as well?
- PE with Joe Wicks – Joe is live Monday-Friday at 9am. All of his videos are saved on YouTube, so don’t worry if you can’t join in live at 9am. https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Greenwich School Sport Partnership – GSSP
Visit the GSSP website for lots of ideas about how to ‘Stay Healthy at Home’. Here you will find weekly challenges and opportunities to win sports equipment for school.
- Human Buckaroo Challenge with Miss Ings – How many items can you balance?
- Cyber Coach
Click on the link below to access a range of different dance tutorials. Cyber Coach have very kindly given schools free access to their wonderful resources.
Use the following login details:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – se183hw
- BBC Super Movers
Get ready to be a Super Mover and supercharge your children's learning by visiting the Super Movers website!
- Skipping with Miss Ings
- Dancing with Harriett (Video 1)
- Dancing with Harriett (Video 2)
- Dancing with Harriett (Video 3)